15/02/14

Tsznok Anne Li, “THE PETALS YOU BROUGHT…”



[Lights among the leaves. (Blackrock, 2013). Foto Rb]


The petals you brought to me turned all flowers of the season into ink
I hold a cobble stone tight
Sometimes I am an everlasting day
Float the pattern on the water
I am like a bunch of stardust that tumbles in the middle of the lake
The fury wind blows
even the toughest wind failed to ward off
When all kinds of distraction annoy me
we are separated into two worlds


I petali che mi hai portato hanno reso inchiostro tutti i fiori di stagione
Trattengo una pietrucola
A volte sono un giorno che perdura
Galleggia la forma sull’acqua
Somiglio a un mucchio di polvere di stelle che vibra in mezzo al lago
Infuria soffia vento
vento anche il più tetragono non ha difeso
Quando mi molesta ogni sorta di distrazione
ci separiamo in due universi



[Traduzione di Roberto Bertoni]